1. Large size and high power module, save more transportation and installation cost. 2. Excellent low light performance, power output even on cloudy days. 3. Half-Cell technology, reducing the risk of hot spots. 4. New cell technology, with better low temperature coefficient. 5. Better light utilisation and current collection capability, effectively improving the power output and reliability of the product.
1. High transmittance coated embossed tempered glass is used on the front side of the module, low iron content and 3.2mm thickness make the module have better resistance to impact and load. The front side uses 550g/㎡ high transmittance EVA and the back side uses high cut-off EVA encapsulation, which effectively improves the power output and outdoor weather resistance of the modules. 210*70mm cell cutting size and 5*30Pcs arrangement make the modules have a very beautiful appearance, larger size and higher power, which reduces the installation cost of the PV system.
2. The aluminium alloy frame of the module is 6063T5, with an oxide film thickness of 15 microns or more, which has a higher hardness performance and enables the module to have a snow load of 5400Pa and a wind load of 2400Pa. The modules use TUV certified 1500V FPF double sided fluorine backsheet to provide good water vapour transmission and extreme weather resistance. 1500V DC voltage 30A current TUV certified IP67 or higher protection junction box.
3. The modules use 12BB high-efficiency monocrystalline PERC cells with a 0.35mm diameter circular weld strip to effectively increase light refraction on the front side of the cell, resulting in excellent power output and lower light attenuation, more uniform colour and a better appearance. Optimisation of cell production technology and material control minimise power degradation caused by the PID phenomenon.
4. Vertical boxing, with paper corner protectors between each component, 5 plastic steel straps inside the pallet and 7 plastic steel straps outside, making the components safer during long distance sea and land transport.
5. Below is the specification of our 210mm large size battery pack, detailed parameters can be downloaded by clicking on the link.
Maysun Solar was established in 2008 and our headquarters are located in Hangzhou,China We are a professional solar panel manufacturer.We produce various kinds of monocrystalline solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels. We have established factory in the UAE and China respectively, with an annual production capacity of 1G watt. Maysun solar panels are exported to more than 80 countries and regions around the world, We have overseas sales offices and warehouses in 7 countries including Germany, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates. we have certificates,such as TUV, CE, SGS, IEC, NORD, MCS.
Advantages Of Maysun Solar
Aiming at market demand and cooperating with professional research institutes, Maysun has the ability to quickly integrate technology to develop and produce half-cell, bifacial, double-glass, shingled, N-type Topcon, HJT PV modules HJT, IBC and other advanced high-end technology solar modules to serve customers and help them achieve substantial benefits. Commercial offices and PV module warehouses around the world quickly reach the markets where customers demand them, saving customers time and capital costs and reducing their risk.
Why choose Maysun solar
There are large stocks of photovoltaic panel products in our 7 local warehouses around the world. Featured new products make you more competitive and your customers are happier. Flexible products for customized solar panels, solve it for you. Strict cost control, cost-effective product. Comprehensive product testing and certification, adaptation to various harsh harsh environments
Why Use Solar Energy
The energy of solar radiation on earth is inexhaustible and inexhaustible.The development of solar energy industry technology and photovoltaic solar energy will cost less than fossil energy, and photovoltaic energy is non-polluting, environmentally friendly, clean green energy and environmentally friendly with no carbon emissions. In order for humans' living environment to reduce environmental pollution, please use the new photovoltaic energy to generate electricity.
Solar power is available everywhere and does not need to be close to power. There's no need
Long distance transmission avoids direct economy caused by long distance transmission lines
Loss, saving on transmission costs.
The energy conversion process of photovoltaic solar power generation is relatively simple and straightforward
Convert photons to electrons. There is no intermediate process and mechanical movement,