1. 9BB 158.75 half-sheet process, suitable for household rooftop power stations 2. Low shading power loss and low risk of hot spots. 3. MBB + half-sheet process, 3% increase in power, maximum module conversion rate 20.5%. 4. Double 85 wet and heat cycle tested. 5. 15 years product warranty.
1. High efficiency monocrystalline Perc cell process, 120 cell version, low risk of hot spot, no PID effect. 0.33mm diameter round MBB weld strip technology reduces shading of the main grid and increases light absorption. More main grid lines also increase current collection capability. Multi-grid cells are more flexible and have a more even distribution of stresses against occlusion; minor occlusion or false welding does not affect power generation and provides higher stability.
2. The modules are made of 3.2mm thick super white toughened coated self-cleaning glass, 1500V IEC certified and encapsulated with 560g/m2 PID resistant and hydrolysis resistant EVA, which has excellent PID resistance to help the modules pass the PID test at 85°C, RH 85%, -1000Vdc for 96h. It also has excellent long-term weathering performance and high light transmission. The glass and backsheet peel strength is greater than 60 N. The high resistance to ageing ensures the longevity and performance of the PV module.
3. The composite backsheet has a multi-layer structure, with hydrolysis-resistant PET as the middle substrate and at least one of the two sides of the PET laminated with PVDF or FO film, using an automated precision laminating process. The long-term stability of the layer-to-layer bond ensures long-term outdoor use without delamination and a low water vapour transmission rate, guaranteeing a long module life of 25 years.
4. 15 year product material warranty, fast product after-sales, 25 year power warranty, 12 years > 91% 25 years > 80%.
5. Below are the specifications for the 158.75mm 120 cells white backsheet conventional PV module, which can be downloaded at any time by clicking on the link.
Maysun Solar was established in 2008 and our headquarters are located in Hangzhou,China We are a professional solar panel manufacturer.We produce various kinds of monocrystalline solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels. We have established factory in the UAE and China respectively, with an annual production capacity of 1G watt. Maysun solar panels are exported to more than 80 countries and regions around the world, We have overseas sales offices and warehouses in 7 countries including Germany, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates. we have certificates,such as TUV, CE, SGS, IEC, NORD, MCS.
Advantages Of Maysun Solar
Aiming at market demand and cooperating with professional research institutes, Maysun has the ability to quickly integrate technology to develop and produce half-cell, bifacial, double-glass, shingled, N-type Topcon, HJT PV modules HJT, IBC and other advanced high-end technology solar modules to serve customers and help them achieve substantial benefits. Commercial offices and PV module warehouses around the world quickly reach the markets where customers demand them, saving customers time and capital costs and reducing their risk.
Why choose Maysun solar
There are large stocks of photovoltaic panel products in our 7 local warehouses around the world. Featured new products make you more competitive and your customers are happier. Flexible products for customized solar panels, solve it for you. Strict cost control, cost-effective product. Comprehensive product testing and certification, adaptation to various harsh harsh environments
Why Use Solar Energy
The energy of solar radiation on earth is inexhaustible and inexhaustible.The development of solar energy industry technology and photovoltaic solar energy will cost less than fossil energy, and photovoltaic energy is non-polluting, environmentally friendly, clean green energy and environmentally friendly with no carbon emissions. In order for humans' living environment to reduce environmental pollution, please use the new photovoltaic energy to generate electricity.
Solar power is available everywhere and does not need to be close to power. There's no need
Long distance transmission avoids direct economy caused by long distance transmission lines
Loss, saving on transmission costs.
The energy conversion process of photovoltaic solar power generation is relatively simple and straightforward
Convert photons to electrons. There is no intermediate process and mechanical movement,