Learn more about the technology used in this PV Module:
1. Using transparent backsheet instead of double-sided glass, having double-sided power generation while ensuring 3.2mm thickness of front coated glass and lower module weight for easy transportation and installation. The high transmittance and high cut-off EVA encapsulation effectively improves the light transmission and absorption rate, and the weight of 530g per square metre effectively improves the module's bonding and insulation capacity. 166*83mm welded cell size and 6*20Pcs arrangement gives the module a lightweight appearance, making it ideal for commercial and industrial rooftop system installation.
2. The aluminium alloy frame has an oxide film thickness of over 15 microns and a hardness of over 12HW to increase the outdoor weather resistance of the module. The transparent back panel has passed TUV certification for a variety of environmental tests to adapt to more complex installation environments. The three split glue-filled junction boxes have passed the TUV 1500V DC voltage test, with three diodes of 20A or more, with good heat dissipation performance and IP68 protection level for safer use. Customised auxiliary material specifications are available upon request, giving customers more options.
3. 166mm N-type topcon technology monocrystalline cells with uniform colour on both sides are used, making them more aesthetically pleasing and ideal for installation on concrete, water and gravel floors, with a backside power gain of over 30%. The module has good low light performance and has power output even in low light, effectively reducing the cost of electricity.
4. The components are packed in 37 PCS outer boxes, which can also be customised according to the customer's requirements to give the customer more options. The components are protected by paper corner guards to avoid collision and friction between the frames. 7 plastic straps are used both inside and outside the packaging to ensure the safety of the components during long distance sea and land transport.
5. The following specifications for our 166mm 120 cells transparent backsheet photovoltaic modules are available for download at any time by clicking on the link.
Click the icon below to get a quote
Links： Solcellemoduler | Module solare | Maysun solar Turkey | Solární moduly | Maysun solar Vietnam | Maysun solar Hebrew | Solar modules | Maysun solar Greece | Maysun solar Hindi | Maysun solar Ukraine | Maysun solar Bangladesh | Maysun solar Thai | ソーラーモジュール | Maysun solar Korean | Солнечные модули | Modul surya | Слънчеви модули | Modul solar | Solárne moduly | Соларни модули | Maysun solar Arabia | Zonnemodules | Maysun solar Poland | Solarmodule | Solcellsmoduler | Aurinkomoduulit | Maysun solar Spain | Módulos Solares | Modules solaires | Moduli solari | Maysun solar Hungary
Copyright © 2011 - 2023 Maysun Solar. All rights reserved.